Xiaomi, foldable phone The latest product in its segment Xiaomi Mix Fold 3He announced with great excitement. Reactions following the launch were very positive.
However, after this excitement, the statement from Xiaomi Communications Director Daniel Desjarlais confirmed that the phone was only for the Chinese market. The reasons behind this decision were a matter of curiosity.
Can He Find His Place in the Competition?
In an environment where new brands as well as giants such as Samsung, Huawei and Motorola are involved in the foldable phone competition, many analyzes are being made to understand this strategic move of Xiaomi Mix Fold 3.
Xiaomi does not give clear information about what path it will follow in this segment in the future. However, there is speculation that Xiaomi may offer budget-friendly foldable phones under the Redmi brand.
Highlights of Xiaomi Mix Fold 3
Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 has quite remarkable features in terms of technology:
- 8.03-inch foldable LTPO AMOLED internal display and 1916 x 2160 pixel resolution.
- The 6.56-inch AMOLED cover screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels.
- 120Hz refresh rate for both displays.
- MIUI 14 based Android 13 operating system and 4,800 mAh battery capacity.
- 67W wired and 50W wireless charging support.
- 3.36 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor.
- 20MP+20MP dual camera on the front and 50MP main with OIS support, 10MP and 10MP periscope telephoto cameras and a 12MP wide-angle sensor on the back.
With these features, it is possible to say that Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 is quite assertive in technical terms.