Hewlett-Packard (abbreviated as HP)is a multinational company that sells hardware, software and other technology services. information Technology (BT in Turkish or IT in English) company.
Based in Palo Alto, California HP brand, Stanford University graduates Bill Hewlett And David Packard It was founded in 1939 by. When it was first established, it was a garage venture. HP, of Silicon Valley (Silicon Valley) Also known as the symbolic founder. 367 Addison Avenue The garage located at is also known as the birthplace of Silicon Valley. Hewlett-Packard The brand sells the products and product groups listed below.
- computing devices,
- Enterprise and industrial level servers,
- network products,
- storage devices,
- Printers and scanners and other imaging products.
For corporate products and services in October 2014 Hewlett-Packard Enterprisepersonal computer and printer HP Inc. Separate entities were established under the brands. HP brand laptops among users, LaserJet And inkjet It has become popular with high-tech printers. While Hewlett-Packard was the world’s leading computer manufacturer from 2007 to the first quarter of 2013, Lenovo brand has taken over this seat.
- The first financially successful project HP 200A one with the name audio oscillator happened. Unlike its competitors, it attracted attention and became popular with its half price.
- One of HP’s first customers Walt Disney Studios sound engineer working for company bud hawkins was and WD’s animated movie fantasia for 8 pieces HP 200B Bought an audio oscillator.
- The brand’s sales increased in 1951 with 215 personnel. $5.5 million reached its level.
- Based in Japan in the 1960s sony And Yokogawa Electric Partnerships were established with the aim of producing high quality devices. A great financial success could not be achieved due to the cost of the devices produced as a result of these partnerships.
- In 1963, HP and Yokogawa formed a joint venture to market HP brand products in Japan. Yokogawa-Hewlett-Packard He established a joint venture called.